Here are a few tips to help you enjoy, and get the best out of your Just Pure Lovely Co candles:
1. Ready the candle safety tips first!
2. Keep your wick trimmed to 5mm, and no longer. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick, and the flame will dim or even extinguish.
3. Allow your candle to burn initially for at least 3-4 hours to allow the melt pool (the puddle of wax that forms around the wick) to reach almost to the edge of the vessel. This will prevent your candle tunnelling down the wick and give you maximum burn time from your candle. It is at this point, at maximum melt-pool, where you'll experience the full aroma from your candle.
4. After each burn your wick will develop a slight amount of ash at the tip of the wick. Prior to relighting, trim this off and dispose.
5. If you notice the flame getting smaller, it is most likely due to ash build up. Extinguish, cool, trim the flame to 5mm and it should come right back to life. Just be careful not to leave any debris in your candle and follow all of the candle safety tips!